TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Referral Code......is it too late?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Vintre, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Vintre

Vintre Member

Hello All,

I have had my M3 since June of 2018, VIN 28,xxx and still love it.

I have a colleague that has been talking to me since I got it and he just recently ordered the Y!

Well, even though we talked about it, he didn't use my referral code and now we both lost out on the free Supercharger Kms.

Is there anyway he can use my code now? He hasn't paid the full amount, just the down payment.

Thanks for any help or experience.

Vin

2. Johnny Mac

Johnny Mac Member

Currently there is no referral program that involves the model Y

3. Vintre

Vintre Member

Did not know that, thanks

Vin

4. E-V-D

E-V-D Member

If there’s a referral program at the time he takes delivery (not expected to be anytime soon if he just ordered), he can just have his SA add it prior to delivery.

5. JakeMoore

JakeMoore Model ≡ SR+

I ordered my 3 at the end of December 2019 and tried to get my rep to add the referral code and he kept telling me that it's a new policy to not do that anymore. I dunno if other people have had luck since then.

6. Booma

Booma Member

FYI my advisor added the referral code for me after I forgot on my late January order. I changed to an inventory vehicle and picked it up on 2/11. It took about a week but my 1000 miles came through after delivery.

7. Bill Foster

Bill Foster I'm going home!

I was able to get it added 8+ months ago or so. I had to go to the SC though

8. Vintre

Vintre Member

Thanks for all the replies.

I will let my colleague know and try to remind him to check every once in a while to see if they add it to the Y.

Thanks again everyone.

Vin