TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Referral code

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Seawind300, May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seawind300

Seawind300 Member

So what does one do with this referral code to have others use it to buy their next Tesla? I was given a code when I put the down payment on a 2016 S 90D with a day timer counting down.

Thanks in advance, Mike

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

You can share that code with people you know that are buying a Tesla - it will give them the $1000 off and free supercharging (first five). You know the prizes you'll win, yes? A lot of us have shared our codes on facebook, twitter, etc.

Also, if you haven't yet finalized your delivery of the 2016 S, you should be able to use someone's referral code to get $1000 off your purchase. Call your salesperson and ask for a code to be added.

If you have a Tesla-owning friend who helped you decide on the vehicle, you should use their code. If you don't, you're going to be inundated with people saying 'use MY code!!!'.

Obviously I'd like you to use mine. :) But again, if there is a Tesla owner who helped you along, please ask them for their code. They should earn the credit.

Welcome to the forum & Tesla ownership!

3. Seawind300

Seawind300 Member

Thanks for the fast reply. There is no other owner that has helped me thus far. I have emailed my sales guy to see if I can use another's code. I am buying in Canada, if that makes a difference.

Mike

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Nope, you're eligible in Canada, also. PM me if you need any help making it happen.

5. azred

azred Member

Like throwing chum to sharks

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 1
  6. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Per the TMC TOS it is not permissible to post your referral code anywhere but into the one dedicated referral code thread. This is essentially spam and with 30k members with referral codes it really clutters the forum.

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.