Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone...first post.

Just got my first 2 referrals (delivered) and need one more. Not sure when I get the kids car or the wall charger (waiting on the email)...but willing to give that to anyone that uses my code.

I’m in Vegas...I would just ask for help with shipping. Thanks!

If anyone uses my referral code, I will send you a brand new Tesla wall charger (elon musk mono grammed one) once is delivered from Tesla. I am in Canada so shipping within Canada will be much easier if you are located here too. But anyways, all you need is to cover the shipping expense. thanks.

I am about to order an Model 3. Does anyone want to trade a free wall charger in exchange for using your referral code? Please PM me!

Need one more referral code to get rims for my X. Will give away the Tesla wall charger once it arrives to your you use my code.

Once delivery is confirmed will ship it out.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

• Disagree
Reactions: WilsonWilbur85
If anyone is looking to order, please order using my referral code. I am just one away from a VIP event invite. I would be forever grateful if you use mine. Please contact me! hopefully may be I can add some goodies in as well. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.