Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that work? I thought the person buying the car gets supercharger credits, and the person giving the referral code gets the wall charger.

That's true.

- The person buying the car get supercharging credits.
- The person giving the referral code get the Wall Charger.

I don't need a wall charger (have already one) that's why want to give my Wall chargers to somebody else who needed if they want to use my referral code. I can collect than for other referral program presents from Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: phigment
That's true.

- The person buying the car get supercharging credits.
- The person giving the referral code get the Wall Charger.

I don't need a wall charger (have already one) that's why want to give my Wall chargers to somebody else who needed if they want to use my referral code. I can collect than for other referral program presents from Tesla.

I'm buying the S tomorrow. I would like the Wall Charger if is new and if you still have it in exchange for the referral. Let me know

If anyone uses my referral code, I will send you a brand new Tesla wall charger (elon musk mono grammed one) once is delivered from Tesla. I am in Canada so shipping within Canada will be much easier if you are located here too. But anyways, all you need is to cover the shipping expense. thanks.
I'm buying a model S tomorrow. I will use your code for the Wall Charger. I'm in Oakville Ontario :)

Buying an S in the next couple of days (Dec 10).
I am in the NY (long island) area.

Will use your referral code for the wall charger (I believe it needs to be your second referral?)

Please direct message me.
Thanks!

Kindly take note that Tesla has updated their referral program to say that it is:

"Not Ok:
  • Paying or offering incentives for use of your code"
I'm assuming this means that no more incentives like: wall chargers, kids model s, charitable donations, venmo money transfer, etc, etc.
As it may be subject to many different interpretations, one should feel free to call Tesla and confirm with them, if you think that your incentive is ok.
Screenshot_20181212-235624_Tesla.jpg

Last edited:
How does that work? I thought the person buying the car gets supercharger credits, and the person giving the referral code gets the
Buying an S in the next couple of days (Dec 10).
I am in the NY (long island) area.

Will use your referral code for the wall charger (I believe it needs to be your second referral?)

Please direct message me.
Thanks!

If you buy a Tesla Model S, Model X or Model 3 through the link below, you’ll get six months of free Supercharging. Only existing Tesla owners can send the link.

Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.