Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Referral Code Please [the one and only UK thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to the forum, and I hope you like your car.

Certainly if you get involved in the forum a bit, people will appreciate the advice you give them, and will use your referral code. I’ve been using the forum over a year, but in that time I’ve had two Tesla referrals. Unfortunately one was cancelled earlier this year, but I think quite a few of us have experienced that because of the Covid upheaval.

And don’t forget you can also join Octopus Energy for cheap car charging, and once you’re with them you can give out your referral code to friends and family, as well as by direct message if someone asks on the forum. Join Octopus using a referral code and you earn £50 credit. Then you get another £50 if someone uses your code.

You can put referral codes on your profile page, but they’re not allowed in posts or signatures.
4th post Roy - you’re slacking :p

• Funny
Reactions: Js1977 and Dilly
I wish I could give our 1000 free miles away for someone that would use them as I hate to see things going to waste. Its upsetting that you are given a limited time to use them specially in the current pandemic situation :(

Ah shoot, if only I saw this sooner. I didn't use a code either as I simply forgot when it came to placing the order. I did get quite chummy with one of the guys who work at Tesla Bluewater who was kind enough to escalate internally and I got the SC miles added. If you'd like to try it let me know and I'll drop you their Tesla contact details.

Take care!

I'd imagine I'm a bit late to the party for that now.