Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral codes

RidgeRunner

Aug 21, 2020
houston
I have had a model Y on order for over a month. Is it too late to use a referral code for free supercharger miles? Can one use more than one supercharger referral codes?

sgalla04

Mar 24, 2021
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
You could use a 2nd code if you buy a 2nd Tesla.

If you haven’t already added a Tesla supercharger referral for 1,000 free miles you still can up until your delivery date.

Just message your Tesla sales advisor the code you want to use.

You may also want to cc [email protected] with your reservation number and the referral code. And they will add it for you. Some SAs have not been helpful.

jmh_120

Jan 9, 2021
London
I had success at adding a referral link after my order - it's a lease car through my company so had to get the lease people to add it. I got my free supercharger miles fine (as did my colleague who referred me). Sadly just used them up though as they were about to expire 😥

Give them a call and good luck!

telsasan

Aug 24, 2021
NYC
You should be able to add it. Just call your representative. Plus, I think they even ask you for it once you get the official email after placing online order.

Usijim

Sep 10, 2021
SW Oregon
I just ordered a MYLR and didn’t use a referral code. I want to try to add one when I talk to Tesla. Can anyone give me a code?
Thanks.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC