Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral codes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You could use a 2nd code if you buy a 2nd Tesla.

If you haven’t already added a Tesla supercharger referral for 1,000 free miles you still can up until your delivery date.

Just message your Tesla sales advisor the code you want to use.

You may also want to cc [email protected] with your reservation number and the referral code. And they will add it for you. Some SAs have not been helpful.

I had success at adding a referral link after my order - it's a lease car through my company so had to get the lease people to add it. I got my free supercharger miles fine (as did my colleague who referred me). Sadly just used them up though as they were about to expire 😥

Give them a call and good luck!

Is there still a referral code that offers 1000 free Supercharger Miles? I sold my Model S in August so I won't full app access until I pick up my new S on Sunday (i can only see my delivery date and actions page). My father in law is about to buy a Plaid and I want to give him my referral code, but can't find it anywhere. My assumption is that i have to be a current owner (which I am not), but I have had two Model S's and have two Tesla's on order, so I would think I could still give referrals?

Is there still a referral code that offers 1000 free Supercharger Miles? I sold my Model S in August so I won't full app access until I pick up my new S on Sunday (i can only see my delivery date and actions page). My father in law is about to buy a Plaid and I want to give him my referral code, but can't find it anywhere. My assumption is that i have to be a current owner (which I am not), but I have had two Model S's and have two Tesla's on order, so I would think I could still give referrals?

The program for referrals for free miles has been discontinued by Tesla. The referral is just for solar now. Here is mine if you’d like to use it.

Use my referral link to purchase Solar Roof or Solar Panels and get up to $500 award upon system activation:
Earn up to $500 Cash Award