Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

referral issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My friend gave me a referral code. Just found out my referral code won't work - too late apparently should have provided it on order. But I ordered through zenith company scheme.

Tesla said before they would do it later as zenith were on lockdown and everything was on hold. I've also had two RN codes in the process. Is there anything I can do? Car comes on Thursday.

See of you can get contact details for Edinburgh service centre - they seem to be the pretty much the only place where, in the past, referral codes seem to have been retrospectively added.

tbh, 1000 free supercharger 'miles' (is actually billed as 400kWh) that expire after 6 months is only worth about £96 and if its just a free alternative to home charging, then maybe only £20. imho I'm not sure the frustration of dealing with Tesla is worth it.

tbh, 1000 free supercharger 'miles' (is actually billed as 400kWh) that expire after 6 months is only worth about £96 and if its just a free alternative to home charging, then maybe only £20. imho I'm not sure the frustration of dealing with Tesla is worth it.

It's also an entry to the monthly free car and that makes it worth it.

PS I'm up to my ears in free cars at the moment.....or answer B....