Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral miles expire after 6 months?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my 5000 supercharging miles from the referral program even though I took delivery back in May. I know that the terms and conditions indicate that the miles expire after 6 months - but in reality has anyone experienced Tesla taking away your miles after this time period?

Yes, they do. You can see it in your Tesla account.

On our 2018 Model 3 we received 6 months of unlimited supercharging. This did show up on our account with an expiration date.

On our 2019 Model 3 we had two people use my referral code during the 5,000 bonus mile period so we show 10,000 miles available in the loot box. However the account still shows pay per use. And the loot box does not indicate an expiration date.

I just received my 5000 supercharging miles from the referral program even though I took delivery back in May. I know that the terms and conditions indicate that the miles expire after 6 months - but in reality has anyone experienced Tesla taking away your miles after this time period?

another place to look:
Tesla SSO – Login

Surprised it took so long (from May) Maybe there's hope for me yet since my referee got the credit right away, but I was told doesn't qualify