Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral miles expire after 6 months?

avp72

May 5, 2019
Orange County, CA
I just received my 5000 supercharging miles from the referral program even though I took delivery back in May. I know that the terms and conditions indicate that the miles expire after 6 months - but in reality has anyone experienced Tesla taking away your miles after this time period?

OCR1

Jan 28, 2018
Southern California
Yes, they do. You can see it in your Tesla account.

On our 2018 Model 3 we received 6 months of unlimited supercharging. This did show up on our account with an expiration date.

On our 2019 Model 3 we had two people use my referral code during the 5,000 bonus mile period so we show 10,000 miles available in the loot box. However the account still shows pay per use. And the loot box does not indicate an expiration date.

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
I just received my 5000 supercharging miles from the referral program even though I took delivery back in May. I know that the terms and conditions indicate that the miles expire after 6 months - but in reality has anyone experienced Tesla taking away your miles after this time period?

another place to look:
Tesla SSO – Login

Surprised it took so long (from May) Maybe there's hope for me yet since my referee got the credit right away, but I was told doesn't qualify

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC