Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here you go:
Thanks! Maybe I just need to wait longer because mine doesn't show any credit remaining
Screenshot_20190608-194221.png
Screenshot_20190608-194233.png

Are both teslas under the same account?
Does it show as $0.00 on your tesla account for each charging?
Yes, both cars are on the same account. She doesn't make enough (deals with special needs children) to take advantage of the $7500 credit so I bought her car and she pays the loan. I just checked her car and it shows:

Supercharging
$0.00
Hickory, NC Supercharger
Sat, Jun 8 5:52 PM

Has anyone actually had the miles get deducted from the 5,000? How long did it take for that to show up?

Reactions: Jaywlker
Yes, both cars are on the same account. She doesn't make enough (deals with special needs children) to take advantage of the $7500 credit so I bought her car and she pays the loan. I just checked her car and it shows:

Supercharging
$0.00
Hickory, NC Supercharger
Sat, Jun 8 5:52 PM

Has anyone actually had the miles get deducted from the 5,000? How long did it take for that to show up?
We had 8 miles deducted when we tested Supercharging on the new X in April. I checked the balance this morning and oddly enough, I found it has decreased another 2 miles.

Stopped by Tesla today and talked to the sales manager. He said they had a ton of issues with referral miles not being added when they should. He sent an email to the district manager since I had used a referral but it wasn't showing up in my account. Might be an option for those of you that are still having issues getting it added.

FInally got a referral and i suddenly realized how stupid it is for them to give "1000 free miles of charging"

Why can't they just use kWh? Do they really think people are that technologically illiterate? And even if they are, shouldn't we try to teach them?

It's basically like saying you don't think someone understands the value of a gallon of gas.

Yes, I saw miles reduce in my loot box after supercharging.

Do we know the ratio of kWh taken from supercharger to miles they calculate?

Actually I saw miles remaining go down then back up a bit. Seems like they are doing some recalculations on this over time.