Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed my order on 24 May with a referral code. Just took delivery 4 June and only 1000 miles showed up in my account. It's looking like you had to take delivery before 28 May to get the 5000 miles. I contacted Tesla and I'll let you guys know what I find out.

Tesla has never been good at writing well defined terms and conditions for its programs. However, given that you have no control over when Tesla chooses to deliver your car it would be inappropriate for them to ding you because they could not get the car delivered by the 28th even though you placed the order in the time frame they gave you to get the bonus miles.

My guess is they will correct this on your account if you can reach someone intelligent over there.

It's by order date.

I was in the same situation like you -- my friend who I referred ordered in May and took delivery in June (2 days ago) -- we both got only 1000 miles at first. I wrote to Tesla (support email) and they haven't replied to my email yet, but just now I see 5000 miles in my account.

It's by order date.

I was in the same situation like you -- my friend who I referred ordered in May and took delivery in June (2 days ago) -- we both got only 1000 miles at first. I wrote to Tesla (support email) and they haven't replied to my email yet, but just now I see 5000 miles in my account.

interesting ... i referred a coworker and my acct still shows pay per use and he took delivery on 05/17/19. emailed tesla a week ago and no response

Have any of you used the Miles? Do the miles added from SC and miles subtracted from the lot box match up?
Ours do. We were supposed to receive free Supercharging on our new X. We tested it out and initially it want enabled and 8 miles were deducted. That matches the Loot Box balance. They fixed the Model X Supercharging and the remaining miles are available on the Model 3.

Here you go:

Attachments

• IMG_6904.PNG
    IMG_6904.PNG
    174.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_6903.PNG
    IMG_6903.PNG
    339 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Bill Foster