Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Powerwall/Unveiling Invite - Did you receive?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, been waiting since late 2017 for my Powerwall - has anyone received theirs recently? Checked in a few months ago and they said they were behind.

Now, the Model Y is being unveiled and no invite...or Solar Token...

Has anyone received anything beyond our toy cars, wall chargers or 22" tires?

Reactions: MIT_S60
Ordered hpwc Jan2019 recieved 2 weeks ago - done

Radio flyer came quick , 2weeks from order date -done

Turbine wherls still pending

Early access says enrolled but still no sentry model

tesla invite showed up last week ,still says more details to come, aka no model Y invite

• Informative
Reactions: DCGOO
So, been waiting since late 2017 for my Powerwall - has anyone received theirs recently? Checked in a few months ago and they said they were behind.

Now, the Model Y is being unveiled and no invite...or Solar Token...

Has anyone received anything beyond our toy cars, wall chargers or 22" tires?

The referral powerwalls are supposed to go out this summer, but who knows if that's actually going to hold true. They ran out of the HPWC inventory and are waiting on another shipment, so probably another few months on those. Unveiling invites are on an ordered list based on the date you earned that referral. If the unveil hits capacity, then you automatically get pushed to the next unveiling.

tesla invite showed up last week ,still says more details to come, aka no model Y invite

If you picked a location for the wheels, call that location to check if they have it already. Mine sat at the SC for a few months until an Executive Escalation had to tell me they were there. Apparently the SC is supposed to tell you when they get there, but uhhh...disorganization took over.

The referral powerwalls are supposed to go out this summer, but who knows if that's actually going to hold true. They ran out of the HPWC inventory and are waiting on another shipment, so probably another few months on those. Unveiling invites are on an ordered list based on the date you earned that referral. If the unveil hits capacity, then you automatically get pushed to the next unveiling.

If you picked a location for the wheels, call that location to check if they have it already. Mine sat at the SC for a few months until an Executive Escalation had to tell me they were there. Apparently the SC is supposed to tell you when they get there, but uhhh...disorganization took over.
1. The Referral Powerwalls were supposed to start shipping March 2018...you can buy one but apparently can't get the one you earned...
2. I was amongst the first to get my HPWC - had that installed last year - looks great (but now you can buy a black one which is funny)
3. I've had my 22's since last spring - love them...

Just noticed that my "Loot Box" has disappeared from my app and the list of referrals is no longer on my Tesla page...thank goodness I kept the emails confirming my referrals...

1. The Referral Powerwalls were supposed to start shipping March 2018...you can buy one but apparently can't get the one you earned...
2. I was amongst the first to get my HPWC - had that installed last year - looks great (but now you can buy a black one which is funny)
3. I've had my 22's since last spring - love them...

Just noticed that my "Loot Box" has disappeared from my app and the list of referrals is no longer on my Tesla page...thank goodness I kept the emails confirming my referrals...

1. Well yeah...one is accounts payable the other is accounts receivable. It's obvious which will have priority.
2. The gloss black one is amazing dirty magnet.
3. They're alright if you live in an area with good roads, otherwise they'll crack quickly.

The loot box comes and goes, but given the referral program is over maybe it's gone for good? Probably took the solar roof token with it.

• Funny
Reactions: GOPJEW

Interesting I also put in for my HPWC mid JAN 2019, still waiting. Did you get an email notification about shipping or did it magically show up on your doorstep?

Turbine wheels I was told about 11 weeks from order to delivery at service center.

I earned my referral HPWC on 12/14/2018. It took 6 weeks for it to appear in my loot box and I immediately confirmed shipping address. I had emailed the referral people 4 times in that 6 week period asking about the award. Each time they told me it was not in my account, although my loot box showed the etching award, no second award, but listed my "next" award as wheels. Once it appeared in my loot box I received an email from a referral person who said to expect its arrival in late April or May. Last week I got a delivery tracking note from FedEx that a package was scheduled for delivery on 3/1/2019. Never any word from Tesla but the box arrived as scheduled.

Got 2 wall connectors because they were in transition from wall connector at 1st referral to 2nd.

Doesn't look like I'm in early EAP but I prefer not to participate since wife drives the car.

No unveiling invite, I created a thread about my questions/answers to tesla.

I've confirmed award for the turbine wheels since November 2018.

Still waiting...
RTTE07M.png

I earned my referral HPWC on 12/14/2018. It took 6 weeks for it to appear in my loot box and I immediately confirmed shipping address. I had emailed the referral people 4 times in that 6 week period asking about the award. Each time they told me it was not in my account, although my loot box showed the etching award, no second award, but listed my "next" award as wheels. Once it appeared in my loot box I received an email from a referral person who said to expect its arrival in late April or May. Last week I got a delivery tracking note from FedEx that a package was scheduled for delivery on 3/1/2019. Never any word from Tesla but the box arrived as scheduled.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I earned mine 8 dec, and with issues with the app didn’t confirm until 22 JAN. I guess I should be expecting a shipping email somewhat soon then. Email sent to referral center.

I've gotten leather bag, carry on luggage, jackets, and just got a phone call my 21" Arachnids are ready. From the reward program at the end of 2016!!!!!!!

I was invited to the Semi/roadster unveiling, but I couldn't make it out to San Fran from FL.

No word on a power wall.

Got 2 wall connectors because they were in transition from wall connector at 1st referral to 2nd.

Doesn't look like I'm in early EAP but I prefer not to participate since wife drives the car.

No unveiling invite, I created a thread about my questions/answers to tesla.

I've confirmed award for the turbine wheels since November 2018.

Still waiting...
RTTE07M.png
Have your SC inquire about your wheels - I did and then, suddenly, they had them.

It's been over a year since I got my "invite" for my power wall.

Funny enough, I got called about the solar roof. During the process, I asked several times about if they needed my solar token (I have two) to which they said they don't even know how to process that. They called me due to geography and proximity to their current installers.

I also asked if they could install my referral powerwall during the process, to which they replied out right - no. A different department handles that and they're backed up. But they can certainly sell me a new white one, as many as I want. And no, I can't swap in my founder credit for the white one.

It's been over a year since I got my "invite" for my power wall.

Funny enough, I got called about the solar roof. During the process, I asked several times about if they needed my solar token (I have two) to which they said they don't even know how to process that. They called me due to geography and proximity to their current installers.

I also asked if they could install my referral powerwall during the process, to which they replied out right - no. A different department handles that and they're backed up. But they can certainly sell me a new white one, as many as I want. And no, I can't swap in my founder credit for the white one.
Solar token was never worth anything. We gave them a referral and we got nothing.

My two Wall Chargers came quick,, Received the invite about 5 days before Y- event, the Powerwall not received, Turbines not received.

Tesla called me and said Turbines back-ordered - which is hard to believe but no big deal and the Powerwall efforts were diverted to helping Puerto Rico restore power so they said late 2019 at best for my powerwall. No date for Turbines.

UPDATE:
Arachnid wheels are finally here. Only took 2.5 years!

Got an email Friday, there is no powerwall installer in my area, so I can either wait for 12mths to see if one comes up, or get a $5500 credit that will apply to any new tesla purchases. Either way I have to decide on Monday and each offer expires in 12 months. Anyone else get this?

UPDATE:
Arachnid wheels are finally here. Only took 2.5 years!

Got an email Friday, there is no powerwall installer in my area, so I can either wait for 12mths to see if one comes up, or get a $5500 credit that will apply to any new tesla purchases. Either way I have to decide on Monday and each offer expires in 12 months. Anyone else get this?

As in to buy anything you want or as in you get the $5500 only if you buy a new car?