Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Program is 2,000 miles of free Supercharging now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
Didn't see it posted yet. Wondering if renting solar panels counts since it's only in limited states? Also, a friend ordered on 9/8 cancel and rebuy or out of luck right?

Free Supercharger Miles

Tesla Referral Program

You and anyone using your referral link can now earn 2,000 miles of free Supercharging with the purchase of a new Tesla vehicle or solar panels before October 1, 2019. Orders of a new vehicle must be delivered before October 1, 2019 to qualify.

Each referral now also gives you a chance to win a Founder Series Y or Roadster supercar! Tesla owners who already have free Supercharging get two chances to win.

Tesla makes the safest cars in the world according to US government testing, so every referral helps reduce your friend’s chances of injury or death.

Thank you for helping accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.

And still no MY/Roadster winners :(

Limits
Related referral orders must be placed on or after September 10, 2019. Referred vehicle orders must be delivered before October 1, 2019 to qualify for awards. Model Y and used vehicle orders are not eligible. New or leased Model S, Model X and Model 3 orders are eligible. Referred solar panel orders must be ordered before October 1, 2019 to qualify for awards. Orders must be placed through an active referral link in order to qualify for referral benefits. Founders Series Model Y drawings happen on a monthly basis with the first drawing occurring on/around May 1, 2019. Founders Series Roadster drawings occur on a quarterly basis with the first drawing occurring on/around July 1, 2019. Founders Series Model Y drawings happen on a monthly basis with the first drawing occurring on/around May 1, 2019. Founders Series Roadster drawings occur on a quarterly basis with the first drawing occurring on/around July 1, 2019. Credits awarded for qualifying referrals are valid for 12 months from the credit award date and can be used toward services, vehicle accessories or new Tesla products. Referral credits cannot be applied against solar lease or power purchase agreement payments. Free Supercharger miles will apply to any vehicles on the same account, and will expire 6 months after the miles are added. Each additional referral will extend the previous expiration date by 6 months up to 36 months. If all mileage on an account is used before expiration, expiration date for the next referral is reset to 6 months.

I put in an order to rent solar. When they called me I asked and they said yes, so I put my own referral code on the order.

Perfect! It does show up as cancelled in my app, so i hope it's just temp. till the next step? Can you check yours?

The rep was able to add free wall charger, but it must be installed so i hope they don't overcharge for that.

Perfect! It does show up as cancelled in my app, so i hope it's just temp. till the next step? Can you check yours?
I see nothing about my order in my app. There's order progress shown on my account page at tesla.com.

The rep was able to add free wall charger, but it must be installed so i hope they don't overcharge for that.
A previous referral prize?

Didn't see it posted yet. Wondering if renting solar panels counts since it's only in limited states? Also, a friend ordered on 9/8 cancel and rebuy or out of luck right?

Free Supercharger Miles

Tesla Referral Program

You and anyone using your referral link can now earn 2,000 miles of free Supercharging with the purchase of a new Tesla vehicle or solar panels before October 1, 2019. Orders of a new vehicle must be delivered before October 1, 2019 to qualify.

Each referral now also gives you a chance to win a Founder Series Y or Roadster supercar! Tesla owners who already have free Supercharging get two chances to win.

Tesla makes the safest cars in the world according to US government testing, so every referral helps reduce your friend’s chances of injury or death.

Thank you for helping accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.

there is a 2 page thread on this topic about 4 posts down from yours on the first page as I reply to your thread:

Supercharging referral bonus now 2000 Mi.

I also posted some text from the limits and exceptions in the app, but I didnt look at anything related to solar. I saw that its only available for people who order after the announcement date (sep 10) and take delivery of the car before Oct 1. There was some specific information about solar in the limits section too, so if thats what you are interested in you could look there.

there is a 2 page thread on this topic about 4 posts down from yours on the first page as I reply to your thread:

Supercharging referral bonus now 2000 Mi.

I also posted some text from the limits and exceptions in the app, but I didnt look at anything related to solar. I saw that its only available for people who order after the announcement date (sep 10) and take delivery of the car before Oct 1. There was some specific information about solar in the limits section too, so if thats what you are interested in you could look there.

looks like it's not for rentals :(

But I did get my 1st referral post, since I've given up on getting it for my purchase. It's posting in kwh credits vs miles ? What's the approx conversion rate for a SR ?