Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Program - Prize Ideas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
I've been organizing gear for an upcoming roadtrip (Eclipse!) and thought some items might be fun to get through the Referral Program (and would fit with Tesla's brand).

Goal Zero (GOALZERO) has some nice solar generators & accessory packages.

Also, a solar oven for camping (or even for use by kids in the backyard to make cookies in sunshine) would also fit. I have this one:Amazon.com : LIMITED TIME LOW PRICE FOR FIRST TIME SELLING ON AMAZON | Solar Tracker Oven Complete Set by Sunshine Innovations| Solar Powered Cooker w/ Motorized Sun Tracking Base |Portable Outdoor Camping Stove : Sports & Outdoors, but there are plenty of nice ones out there. There's even a hybrid version that would allow cooking on cloudy days (with a GoalZero generator / AC inverter, you'd still be cooking on sunshine).

Electric bike? I have one from Moto - Outlaw, but there are many good brands out there.

Electric surfboard/paddleboard (want one!), like this This electric surfboard can move without the waves

My son uses his OneWheel to commute to his office: Onewheel // Future Motion

Lots of ideas ... what else might be fun to find in the program?

Reactions: MitchMitch
How about this: no more crap. Seriously, I think that the program rewards should be focused on stuff that you can't just go out and buy. Experiences, event invites, stuff like that... not Powerwalls, toy cars, and roadster discounts.

A meal with an exec, private tour given by [someone], an early (original) vehicle design drawing signed by Franz ... all would be cool. I think the merch, though, is appropriate for low level prizes. Too many prizes at that level.

(However I'm ridiculously happy about the toy car, given that I have a granddaughter arriving early November :). - stuffed animal display for a few years & then the battery will get inserted and she'll find out it moves, too.)

Reactions: DÆrik and MP3Mike