Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Program Prizes, July 15, 2016 (Did you get yours?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update! Monday a box showed up at my address with a leather bag inside it. Unfortunately it's brown, not the black/red one that I wanted, which matches my car's interior. I emailed [email protected] to ask about correcting the mistake. Nobody has responded yet.

And today I got another box, this one containing my owner's jacket. My embroidered name is spelled correctly and it looks like a nice jacket.

I'm talking about the program that ended July 15. And I have a final update. Tesla replied saying the brown bag I got is because they ran out of the black and red ones. So if someone wants to trade, let me know! I still prefer the one that matches my car. And in that same email reply they told me that one of my referral orders was cancelled so I no longer qualify for the wheels. It's a real bummer because there was no way to get any extra referrals to guard against this possibility as this program topped out at 5 referrals.