TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Referral Program Rims

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Club206, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Club206

Club206 Member

So I just got my referral program for the rims. Woohoo! Ok TMC, what are the best rims? The turbines or the arachnids. If Turbines, black or silver? I am looking to keep them so not for resale.

2. Mokuzai

Mokuzai Member

It's vehicle specific. You get the forged performance rims for the 3, arachnids for the S or the turbines for the X. They're not cross compatible.

3. Club206

Club206 Member

Sorry. I have the Model 3. Ahh. No choice then?

4. Mokuzai

Mokuzai Member

Ya, it's in the referral rewards support page. And it says summer 2019...I'm still waiting for my powerwall that says March 2018 so feel free to be hopeful but patience is key. Then again rims are a different beast than the powerwall.

Referral Program

Referral Rims.png