Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Program: Who is still owed prizes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm trying to gauge how many members are still owed rewards from the various programs over the years. I was an early adopter and received numerous rewards including the Radio Flyer toy car, Arachnid wheels and service/purchase credits.

For my first Powerwall, they could not deliver and gave me $5000 of Tesla credit instead.

I had about $2k of Tesla credit left and was going to get a windshield and then they changed their internal system and lost any record of my balance.

In 2018, I qualified for my second Powerwall, the red "Founder's Series" supposedly signed by Musk and the team.

I replied the same day answering the initial survey. I heard nothing for two years and then was asked to fill out another survey and got an order number.

Crickets for three years and recently was sent an agreement for the Powerwall.

Today I called asking when they would move forward and was told it "could be some time".

So I'm wondering how many are in the same boat and have been stiffed by Tesla? I feel like the rewards team has been disbanded and nobody owns this at Tesla.

• Love
Reactions: SeminoleFSU
I'm for SURE owed another attend an event. I got invite for Model Y, responded with in 1 minute of the invite hitting my inbox, and instantly wait listed. People that RSVP'd AFTER me got in. Got invite for Cybertruck event, RSVP'd again within 1 minute of the email arriving in my inbox, again INSTANTLY wait listed, and again, people that RSVP'd after me, even days after me got in.
I was owed a total of 5 Powerwalls. Two Gen 1's, I got $5k credits for, 1 Gen 2 signed, got $5k credit for. Two more they denied I was owned, then after a couple years of arguing, they "found" that I was owed. I got around $5k service credit, so I should still be owed 1 more powerwall or another $5k in service credits. I'd rather have had all the powerwalls..... I actually want to use them. Could have gotten them a LOT of business for powerwalls had I had them to do videos on, and even show people in person with my solar setup.

I'd still like to get that last powerwall, and my event attend. I've sent dozens of emails over the last 3 years, crickets. no way to contact via phone.

I'd also had been extremely close to a free roadster, had gallery/store employees not swapped my referral code for their friends referral codes.

Reactions: ShareLofty
I'm trying to gauge how many members are still owed rewards from the various programs over the years. I was an early adopter and received numerous rewards including the Radio Flyer toy car, Arachnid wheels and service/purchase credits.

For my first Powerwall, they could not deliver and gave me $5000 of Tesla credit instead.

I had about $2k of Tesla credit left and was going to get a windshield and then they changed their internal system and lost any record of my balance.

In 2018, I qualified for my second Powerwall, the red "Founder's Series" supposedly signed by Musk and the team.

I replied the same day answering the initial survey. I heard nothing for two years and then was asked to fill out another survey and got an order number.

Crickets for three years and recently was sent an agreement for the Powerwall.

Today I called asking when they would move forward and was told it "could be some time".

So I'm wondering how many are in the same boat and have been stiffed by Tesla? I feel like the rewards team has been disbanded and nobody owns this at Tesla.
You said you called? What number did you call? Can you PM me some contacts that might actually respond?

Does anyone have information on who to email or contact to try and get the award I am due? I called customer service today and after an hour on the phone, they gave me the old referral email address which just bounced back to me as no longer in service... Thank you!