Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Reward: Forged Performance Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling mine if anyone is Interested. Available for pickup in Plano, TX April 24th. Asking $2500 for the wheels or $3500 for the wheels with the pilot sport 4S installed including TPMS.

Did the tires come mounted on the wheels or were they given separately? I plan on picking up my referral wheels and installing them after I wear out my original tires (probably in 1.5 years).

I just scheduled a regular service appointment and wrote that i wanted to get the referral wheels and they replied back and took it from there, don't think anyone is getting a notification.

You picked yours up yet? My appointment is April 23rd in the app. I got a text from the Service Center yesterday detailing the "contactless dropoff and pickup" which tells me that someone got assigned to my service request.

Im curious to see if it actually happens though, so wondering if anyone in So. Cali has successfully picked theirs up. Im likely going to sell my OEM 20s, but havent decided on that 100% yet.

I had my apt all finalized for this morning, but yesterday they reached out and said they couldnt locate any wheels and had to cancel my apt. So i guess back to waiting *shrug*

Quick Question - How are you scheduling through the app? Does it tell you that you have a referral award to redeem?

i went to the wheels and tire section of the scheduling app and put in "referral award wheels" or something similar to that as detailed by tesla on the referral rewards page instructions.

You picked yours up yet? My appointment is April 23rd in the app. I got a text from the Service Center yesterday detailing the "contactless dropoff and pickup" which tells me that someone got assigned to my service request.

Got mine earlier today, it was pretty easy and truly was contactless. Took about 45 minutes and they loaded the old wheels in the car in bags for me.

Feels good after this long thread!

IMG_20200421_101811 (1).jpg IMG_20200421_102643 (1).jpg

Got mine earlier today, it was pretty easy and truly was contactless. Took about 45 minutes and they loaded the old wheels in the car in bags for me.

Feels good after this long thread!

View attachment 534694 View attachment 534695

Nice! I had my pickup scheduled for tomorrow, but even though I got emailed. texted etc by tesla to confirm the appointment, when I texted them back to say "I need to make SURE these are there because I live 35 miles from the Service Center and dont want to make the trip for nothing if you dont have them", they returned my text and said "sorry your wheels are not in yet, we will text you to schedule when they arrive".

So, I would have driven down there tomorrow for install, only to be told "sorry we dont have them". This is the part of tesla that sometimes makes me frustrated.... wouldnt be so bad if they had reached out to ME first to say "we dont have them" but I had to reach out to them first to confirm... because I know how these things happen.