Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Reward: Forged Performance Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know what happens if you refer someone and they don't take delivery by the end of this month? Do you lose the reward?

My 3rd referral is from the Netherlands and they are slated to start deliveries there inin ear March. Forged wheels on the line...
seems like you will be able to select reward for the referral order but it wont be fulfilled until delivery takes place!! I just checked my loot box and I some how got a 6th referral out of the blue hahah too bad theres no reward for that one!

Transfer your extra referral to me...haha
i would if i could bro! its more use to you than me because i cant qualify for the secret level hahaha

Has anyone noticed the new date that pops up on the referral reward screen? It now says that we should redeem our rewards by 2/28. What happens if we do not redeem it?
If you do not redeem it, you will lose the referral prize unfortunately....

6F8C356A-FC23-4DFA-BECA-40D8689FD243.png
My orders took delivery before the Dec 24 date. Initially I did not have the forged performance wheels available as a reward, only the “1 week with new Tesla”. A few weeks ago I emailed the referal team asking if I can trade the 1 week rental for the wheels. They said they will submit the request for review. Today the wheels appeared in the app!

I have a choice between the 21" Arachnid forged wheels for Model S and the mystery Forged Performance wheels for the Model 3. I do not know which to choose. Arachnids are nice, but just too big for my wife's daily driver, so I probably would end up selling those. However, I might like the Model 3 forged wheels, but I have not seen any pictures of them, and we have no idea what size and resale value they will end up with.

I didn’t qualify for the wheels but I did get the charger. I qualified in October but didn’t select my reward until late December. I received it just a couple of weeks ago so it was about 2 months after selecting the award. I live in CA.

Hope that helps for anyone wondering how long it takes!

I also got a wall connector yesterday...but I had selected it around September.

Past rewards have taken from three months to over a year for me. Actually there is a coat from two or three years ago that I still don't have, but I am assuming that one is just never going to come.