Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Reward: Forged Performance Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright as of today my Loot Box finally shows the Forged Wheel reward. Not sure if was coincidence, but i emailed Tesla about it 2 days ago since it wasn't showing up for a month and now suddenly it appears...

Ive had two people swear they used my code (one took delivery two weeks ago and other in Europe just ordered) and neither showing so far. Hopeful in new year they show up.

I am in the same situation. One order they cannot even find (even though the car has been delivered) and the other says a different code was used (I assume a typo of some sort when ordering). I have given up on those two orders. Sucks cause one more and I would have gotten the forged performance wheels.

Alright as of today my Loot Box finally shows the Forged Wheel reward. Not sure if was coincidence, but i emailed Tesla about it 2 days ago since it wasn't showing up for a month and now suddenly it appears...

Did you have the option to select the Model 3 performance wheels? My referral rewards is weird where I have rewards for 4 of the items, but it doesn't show the performance model 3 wheel selection? I use to have the S/X wheel selection but I sent an email requesting the Model 3 wheels but then my wheel options disappeared but never got a confirmation that my it was possible to apply my referral awards to the 3's wheels.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190201-102822_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20190201-102822_Tesla.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 117
which email did you contact? [email protected]? I still only have 2 rewards showing up (3 deliveries in December), and I have tried contacting them by email but they said that I just have to wait...

My 3rd referral was placed In late Nov and is still hasn’t shown up as delivered. Are deliveries actually taking this long for some people? I thought they were giving Dec deliveries up to the end of Dec.

Also, it seems that referral links are still active as of today.

I wish I had made the cut. I only managed to drum up one referral for a friend. He got a nice performance car too! Oh well, I didn't actually think it would happen. I told another friend if he ordered id give him the HPWC I get for my reward (I don't need it). It's damn hard to get referrals without a youtube channel!

I had 3 referral orders placed before December 23. My last referral just took delivery yesterday and when I checked my rewards it sadly gave me the option for the free week, not the model 3 wheels. I’ll probably still ask since the free week is a poor reward for M3 owners.
Any luck getting the wheels? I just had my 3rd award appear but unfortunately only the week rental is available.

Order placed late November, delivered early December. I know the wheels weren’t available as a reward at that time, but was hoping to get lucky anyway

Similar situation here. I've reached out a few times, and each time I get the same basic answer - nope. Same answer when I inquire about the wheels for S or X. In this case, I was told I could wait until I have either car, and then redeem them. Now that the referral program has ended, seems like that's no longer the case, and we have to select our referrals before April 1.

Hopefully Tesla will let those who won the S/X wheels keep their rewards open until they have a S/X if they won’t allow the Model 3 wheels. I plan to buy a Model X, but not until my BMW lease is up in 2021.

I can somewhat understand the logic behind the improved award for Dec 24-Feb 1. This was simply a much more difficult period to sell a Tesla and the Jan sales numbers show it. I hustled social media just as hard as I did in Nov/Dec and wasn’t able to get a single referral in Jan.

Hopefully Tesla will let those who won the S/X wheels keep their rewards open until they have a S/X if they won’t allow the Model 3 wheels. I plan to buy a Model X, but not until my BMW lease is up in 2021.

I can somewhat understand the logic behind the improved award for Dec 24-Feb 1. This was simply a much more difficult period to sell a Tesla and the Jan sales numbers show it. I hustled social media just as hard as I did in Nov/Dec and wasn’t able to get a single referral in Jan.
The reward program is set to end on April 1st. Now that’s a Tesla deadline but I doubt they’ll hold it open for you for that long.

I'm in a similar situation regarding the wheels and 1 week with test drive. The most aggravating thing is that my 3rd and and 4th referral were literally days away from the from the new program cut-off. They also disallowed any referral rewards from my self referral (9/28).

3 - Referral List.jpg

If you have 3 referrals and only have test drive option, try emailing as others have suggested. I got a response in under 24 hours that supposedly got the wheels were ordered for me.

I also have 5th person who supposedly used my code that never showed up. So disappointing