Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Reward: Forged Performance Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK Tesla.. it's almost July 2019... I neeedz my wheels & tires (too much Track Mode on the tires)

Screenshot_20190221-081233_Tesla.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Jedi2155
I got this email today:

Hi,

This is Josh with Tesla Referral Program Support. We recently received your award inquiry and I am more than happy to jump into the conversation.

The Forged Performance Wheels for Model 3 are expected to enter production and begin fulfilling by summer's end. Be on the lookout for more information in the coming weeks and months!

Do let me know if you have any other questions in this regard. We greatly appreciate you being part of the Tesla family. Thank you for helping accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy!

Best,

Three questions for y'all:

1. Has anybody see what these wheels look like?

2. How many referrals did you need to make to get the award wheels?

3. Can I still get them by making referrals?

I havent seen them.

I cant remember, but it was either 3 referrals or 4. Dont remember which one of those it was.

No, not to my knowledge at least. The referral program gives miles now, and a chance in a raffle to win a roadster. Check the lootbox icon in your tesla app for details on the current referral program.

Bump... Anyone seen the referral award wheels yet? Pix?

You know there's going to be at least 4 popular threads here on TMC when someone takes delivery of them for the first time:

1. LOOK! I FINALLY GOT MY REFERRAL WHEELS AND THEY'RE AWESOME!
2. Why I don't like the referral wheels and am selling them.
3. TESLA LIED! I was supposed to get my wheels by the end of summer, and I still don't have them.
4. Model 3 referral wheel waiting room.

And of course, there will be multiple versions of these threads in the sub-forums.