Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Reward: Forged Performance Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"the long wait is understandably frustrating"

TBH it's not even the wait itself for me, it's that i simply have no idea when to expect them and/or what specs they would have. Just getting some of that communication would be super helpful for planning wheel sets, but alas

Yeah, I hear you. I followed up to ask if they actually have a timeline, and the response was, "Unfortunately at this time we do not have additional information regarding this award. I apologize for the inconvenience and delay, as soon as more information is available it will be announced."

"the long wait is understandably frustrating"

TBH it's not even the wait itself for me, it's that i simply have no idea when to expect them and/or what specs they would have. Just getting some of that communication would be super helpful for planning wheel sets, but alas

Seriously. At this point, I will be frustrated if they come out next week as I JUST spent $900 on new tires for my 18" Aeros ;)

Just emailed them again and this time got Heather instead of my favorite guy Josh. She doesn't seem as nice lol

"Thank you for contacting the Tesla Referral Program. My name is Heather and I will be happy to further assist you with this concern. Unfortunately at this timer we do not have additional details regarding this awards availability. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Asked if she could escalate to get a time frame and was told "I understand the request for additional details, unfortunately this information is not yet available, at any level."

So i'm assuming that means they are specifically delaying production of these and/or have absolutely no clue what they're doing as a business.

• Informative
Reactions: X-Auto

Thanks for posting! They look really good! Posted pics from the link so it's easier for our members to see

6226505F-C127-497C-AB9B-41D38BAC0E47.jpeg

6B1888A7-44EF-4467-887A-2A99B1FA6280.jpeg

Reactions: Bobbyducati