Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Reward: Forged Performance Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they've updated the referral program website with some more information. It previously said that we could self-schedule for installation of the wheels and now says this:

Model 3 Performance Wheels: We are close to beginning installation for these prizes. When inventory is available in your region you will receive an in-app notification to schedule your installation.

I'm really starting to wonder if these wheels will become available at the same time as a new flavor of Model 3, maybe that track pack we've heard rumors of and/or ludicrous mode.

Referral Program

Looks like they've updated the referral program website with some more information. It previously said that we could self-schedule for installation of the wheels and now says this:

Model 3 Performance Wheels: We are close to beginning installation for these prizes. When inventory is available in your region you will receive an in-app notification to schedule your installation.

I'm really starting to wonder if these wheels will become available at the same time as a new flavor of Model 3, maybe that track pack we've heard rumors of and/or ludicrous mode.

Referral Program
good to hear/read. I presume we can just pick these up without having to have them mounted?

Referral Program

Good eye!!!

Well, I tried to hold out for the new wheels and tires as long as I could, but getting new tires tomorrow. I’ll prob get notification they are available the next day...

Also, we may finally get rain here....

Attachments

• 6DC07778-01BA-45B4-8772-C1323BE69E19.jpeg
    6DC07778-01BA-45B4-8772-C1323BE69E19.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: Adam3
Model 3 Track Package

Estimated shipment in April. I'm guessing the referral award will be this minus the brake pads and brake fluid, and Pilot Sport 4S instead of Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires.

I'm super curious to know if any changes are coming to the Model at the same time that this is being released. Will there finally be a Ludicrous Mode???

Called it!

Yep. And I'm calling an outcry of complaints that this is only compatible "with Model 3 Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive with the Performance Upgrade". :p

Yep. And I'm calling an outcry of complaints that this is only compatible "with Model 3 Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive with the Performance Upgrade". :p

and I'm calling it an admission by Tesla the 20s/tires/pads that come with the P3D+ are garbage :)

"Hey we know you already added the Performance Upgrade Package, but turns out THOSE wheels, tires, and brake pads and fluid are actually not so great- now you need to drop ANOTHER $5500 for the 'real' upgrade"

I bet they're flow formed :(

Referral Program

Looking at the verbiage in the update you posted, they also omit calling them forged, dang it.