Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral rewards change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke yesterday with a Tesla phone rep about not having received a email about my referral reward from late June yet. She said they are changing the program from email notifications to using your loot box on your phone app. You will be able to order the reward directly from the app and should cut out the middle man and be faster more efficient. Should take place in about 7-10 days. (Tesla days that is)

I spoke yesterday with a Tesla phone rep about not having received a email about my referral reward from late June yet. She said they are changing the program from email notifications to using your loot box on your phone app. You will be able to order the reward directly from the app and should cut out the middle man and be faster more efficient. Should take place in about 7-10 days. (Tesla days that is)
Pretty sure they already started doing this. I ordered my referral chargers through loot box 2 months ago