Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Signature Matte Black HPWC Delivery Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My address has been there for months. I need to re-install the existing HPWC because the new cars are not compatible with Gen1 HPWC, so wanted to get both installed at the same time, but holly cow this is getting ridiculous. I wish they'd just kept with the cash awards, but maybe that's the point, the actual awards you can delay for months and months, save money, shift revenue/costs between quarters.

PS> For people who are thinking about picking the kid car as their referral, think twice, your kid may not fit in it by the time your award arrives.

Ahh! I never noticed it then. I just said F it and hopefully it shows up one of these days!
And to my surprise, it did.

In my case, I have received a ship notification and tracking# from FedEx Ground titled "Parts Distribution Center Frem" ... where the city Fremont was cut off the notification. Shipping from Newark, CA. Weight is 29 lbs.
The notice wasn't from Tesla, but because I have an account w/ FedEx... and they send shipping notifications for all packages shipped to the address registered w/ the account. -TechVP

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
No notification. The only thing that is aw different was in the app, it had my confirmed address under the “will start shipping in June” message.

Other than that, FedEx sent me an email saying a package was en route to my house. And I knew I hadn’t ordered anything.

Tesla must be reading this thread... my signature HPWC arrived at my door this afternoon :cool:

I Really wish Tesla would ship with a plain brown box ... the HPWC logo is a target for thieves.

IMG_8891.jpg

Reactions: Amit519
Got an update from customer service:

Thank you contacting us regarding the Tesla Referral Program.

This the current information that we have received about the order of shipping. You will receive tracking information in your loot box once it has shipped.

Signature Black Wall Connectors have begun shipping to those who originally qualified in Sept 2017 and will continue to ship throughout the remainder of the year. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sept 2017 qualified recipients are getting them now implies about 1 year delay. They should probably say that in the referral - get your referral HPWC a year later, for anyone planning to actually use it (vs. sell it).

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
I received my first one on Saturday- The second one hasn't shipped yet- Since we have more than one car, I plan to daisy chain these and retire the old Blink J1772 that I can only pull 30 amps from. The timing of the cars was around Nov of last year. I logged into my "loot box" a couple of weeks ago and noticed that my prize selection didn't stick when I made it much earlier this year, so I selected the prize again.

Got both of mine today. Referrals took delivery late Nov and late Dec. Filled out and sent the prize forms in mid Dec and mid Jan. Seattle area (if location matters, seems like quite a few people got them in the last few days here)

• Informative
Reactions: whitex