Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All

I'm now up to 3 referrals and only about 100 days to go. Really keen to get my hands on a PW2, so if anyone waiting to place an order is interested in my early access to a Solar Roof token (not in my hands yet though...) in exchange for using my referral code then I'd be very happy to trade.

No sweat if nobody is interested, but just thought I'd put it out there in case there is anyone interested in a Solar Roof and wants to be in the first tranche (or however close to the top of the list this gets you!) Happy to pass on once you take delivery (and also once Tesla sends it to me).

"Early Access Token for Solar Roof
Be one of the first to get Solar Roof with this early-access token for priority scheduling of a Solar Roof installation. If you do not use this award, the token may be given to a friend."

My Tesla Referral Code

All

I'm now up to 3 referrals and only about 100 days to go. Really keen to get my hands on a PW2, so if anyone waiting to place an order is interested in my early access to a Solar Roof token (not in my hands yet though...) in exchange for using my referral code then I'd be very happy to trade.

No sweat if nobody is interested, but just thought I'd put it out there in case there is anyone interested in a Solar Roof and wants to be in the first tranche (or however close to the top of the list this gets you!) Happy to pass on once you take delivery (and also once Tesla sends it to me).

"Early Access Token for Solar Roof
Be one of the first to get Solar Roof with this early-access token for priority scheduling of a Solar Roof installation. If you do not use this award, the token may be given to a friend."

My Tesla Referral Code
I am interested in your solar roof token...

Not sure I understand you, you have an early token for solar roof installation, what do you want in exchange? Yes, I'm interested in solar roof installation.

I'm not after anything in return other than using my referral code for your purchase. Clearly I only have one token (in fact they haven't sent that to me yet as I don't think they have been released) so first come first served. Happy to agree with someone in advance to stop others using my code and not getting the token.

Note trying to do anything untoward, just thought their might be a win-win for a couple of people interested in Tesla products.