Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral supercharging to end????

Does the lifetime depreciation cost of driving a Tesla outweigh the green benefits of owning one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i own a Nov 2016 Model S with free unlimited supercharging. If I buy a new 2018 Model S can I get free supercharging for that one since I have my 5 referrals left? What if a family member buys the car and i put their name as the referral? Will that car's free supercharging be transferable?

Thanks!!

i own a Nov 2016 Model S with free unlimited supercharging. If I buy a new 2018 Model S can I get free supercharging for that one since I have my 5 referrals left? What if a family member buys the car and i put their name as the referral? Will that car's free supercharging be transferable?

Thanks!!
For a new order, you can refer yourself and get 1 referral prize and free supercharging. As for your current model S, look on your account and it will tell you if the supercharging is transferable. I think the 2016's the supercharging stayed with the car, so anyone buying it would receive free supercharging. The program changed in 2017.