Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Tire Reward - Anyone Receive Recently?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been waiting for mine since January, not a word other than "processing"...I fear summer will be done and I will be switching back to my 20's for the winter when they finally arrive.

I know, typical Tesla, yada yada yada. It's kind of like the signature wall charger (not sure what takes so long to make a different cover...).

Has anyone received theirs recently? Time frame from email confirmation to delivery?

Thanks.

I've been waiting for mine since January, not a word other than "processing"...I fear summer will be done and I will be switching back to my 20's for the winter when they finally arrive.

I know, typical Tesla, yada yada yada. It's kind of like the signature wall charger (not sure what takes so long to make a different cover...).

Has anyone received theirs recently? Time frame from email confirmation to delivery?

Thanks.

Master Elon is busy and gets tired signing all of the covers :D

(im well aware its a reproduction)

LOL - just got the call - they're in. Not sure if SC inquiry made a difference, or posting here, or just coincidence!

Just excited to finally get them - the X handles so much better with them from a performance standpoint (I know - not from an energy consumption standpoint!)

:)