Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Tire Reward - Anyone Receive Recently?

GOPJEW

Jul 5, 2015
Potomac, MD
I've been waiting for mine since January, not a word other than "processing"...I fear summer will be done and I will be switching back to my 20's for the winter when they finally arrive.

I know, typical Tesla, yada yada yada. It's kind of like the signature wall charger (not sure what takes so long to make a different cover...).

Has anyone received theirs recently? Time frame from email confirmation to delivery?

Thanks.

BradWI

Mar 25, 2017
MKE
My email confirmation was on April 3 and I was just notified on Friday that they are at my local SC.

Model S though, if that makes a difference.

tpham07

Mar 21, 2017
Rhode Island
I've been waiting for mine since January, not a word other than "processing"...I fear summer will be done and I will be switching back to my 20's for the winter when they finally arrive.

I know, typical Tesla, yada yada yada. It's kind of like the signature wall charger (not sure what takes so long to make a different cover...).

Has anyone received theirs recently? Time frame from email confirmation to delivery?

Thanks.

Master Elon is busy and gets tired signing all of the covers :D

(im well aware its a reproduction)

GOPJEW

Jul 5, 2015
Potomac, MD
LOL - just got the call - they're in. Not sure if SC inquiry made a difference, or posting here, or just coincidence!

Just excited to finally get them - the X handles so much better with them from a performance standpoint (I know - not from an energy consumption standpoint!)

:)

Freedom101

Jul 8, 2017
Vancouver BC
I got the call for mine last week - they have arrived. Ordered them in February if remember correct. Located in Vancouver bc. Looking to sell them if anyone is interested.

GOPJEW

Jul 5, 2015
Potomac, MD
UPDATE - they got installed today - SC had several sets waiting for people - all arrived WITHOUT the lug nut covers though...

Boy does this truck handle better with the 22's!:cool:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC