TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Referral Tire Reward - Anyone Receive Recently?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by GOPJEW, May 29, 2018.

1. GOPJEW

GOPJEW Member

I've been waiting for mine since January, not a word other than "processing"...I fear summer will be done and I will be switching back to my 20's for the winter when they finally arrive.

I know, typical Tesla, yada yada yada. It's kind of like the signature wall charger (not sure what takes so long to make a different cover...).

Has anyone received theirs recently? Time frame from email confirmation to delivery?

Thanks.

2. BradWI

BradWI Supporting Member

My email confirmation was on April 3 and I was just notified on Friday that they are at my local SC.

Model S though, if that makes a difference.

3. GOPJEW

GOPJEW Member

Thanks - Model S may make a difference...but I appreciate the response!

4. tpham07

tpham07 Active Member

Master Elon is busy and gets tired signing all of the covers :D

(im well aware its a reproduction)

5. Yinn

Yinn Active Member

6 weeks seems about right. I've had 2 sets of referral wheels. 1 for the S, 1 for the X. Didn't seem to make a difference.

6. GOPJEW

GOPJEW Member

LOL - just got the call - they're in. Not sure if SC inquiry made a difference, or posting here, or just coincidence!

Just excited to finally get them - the X handles so much better with them from a performance standpoint (I know - not from an energy consumption standpoint!)

:)

7. HadoukenZR

HadoukenZR Member

Ive been waiting for 3 months now. Still pending.

8. Kuhz

Kuhz Member

Mine have been processing for 2 months as well. Maybe I’ll call the SC tomorrow....

9. Freedom101

Freedom101 Member

I got the call for mine last week - they have arrived. Ordered them in February if remember correct. Located in Vancouver bc. Looking to sell them if anyone is interested.

10. GOPJEW

GOPJEW Member

UPDATE - they got installed today - SC had several sets waiting for people - all arrived WITHOUT the lug nut covers though...

Boy does this truck handle better with the 22's!:cool: