Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referrals team - is it still working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My understanding is that there is no longer any discount for referees, just Free Supercharging, and also that the Referrers Pressies had changed for the current round of referrals (option of the mini-car or signature wall-connector, as anyone who made a referral in the last round will already have one mini-car ...)

Can you see the status of your referrals in My Tesla?

Referral Programme

Yes, the second one was delivered 8 weeks ago - no contact from referral team and my 3rd was ordered a week ago. I had to make a LOT of noise to get my 1st one honoured:-( The UK referral team appears to be badly managed and not interested in dealing with referrals at all.

Yes, the second one was delivered 8 weeks ago - no contact from referral team and my 3rd was ordered a week ago. I had to make a LOT of noise to get my 1st one honoured:-( The UK referral team appears to be badly managed and not interested in dealing with referrals at all.

Somebody asked me for mine and said they’d used it on an inventory car, which they collected last week. It’s not shown up in My Tesla at all. I don’t want to badger the guy or ask him for his VIN or anything, but not sure how else to pursue it.

Somebody asked me for mine and said they’d used it on an inventory car, which they collected last week. It’s not shown up in My Tesla at all. I don’t want to badger the guy or ask him for his VIN or anything, but not sure how else to pursue it.

I'd politely ask him to check with his dealership that they've got the right code. From my experience, it's pretty instant to show up on my tesla, so he either changed his mind, or they've not put the correct code on.