Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referring yourself, 500% free SC miles X2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When it was 1000 miles for a referral in April, I referred myself. And yes, it is x2. 2000 miles showed up in my account. It took several weeks though and only showed on the app, not on their website.

Of course now an inventory purchased car (which mine was) now gets unlimited supercharging for life! Dam another pisser. I missed the free ludicrous by 7 days and now this.....oh and another price decrease. All changes too often and early adopters get screwed.

When it was 1000 miles for a referral in April, I referred myself. And yes, it is x2. 2000 miles showed up in my account. It took several weeks though and only showed on the app, not on their website.

Of course now an inventory purchased car (which mine was) now gets unlimited supercharging for life! Dam another pisser. I missed the free ludicrous by 7 days and now this.....oh and another price decrease. All changes too often and early adopters get screwed.

Welcome to the technology sector. Early adopters always pay the price to be on the cutting edge.