Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refferal code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
A friend used my referral code and it was all successful.
They picked up their car 2 weeks and the 1000 miles were added.

My app shows the car has been delivered but no mention of the miles.
I called Tesla and they said nothing to do with them but gave me an email address to send my query. I haven’t heard anything for 2 weeks but was asked to fill in a survey so they definitely received my email.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

Attachments

• 5CED071C-96A1-487E-A319-361D8FAEB995.png
    5CED071C-96A1-487E-A319-361D8FAEB995.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 45
Have you tried to supercharge? Plug into one and see if it charges you :)

The miles from a referral can take ages to actually show up in your account, think it took almost a month after delivery to show up last time someone used mine.

Also the 21st was only 8 days ago :) it will show up within a few weeks of delivery in your account. They on the other hand should have it pretty much instantly.

Hi
A friend used my referral code and it was all successful.
They picked up their car 2 weeks and the 1000 miles were added.

My app shows the car has been delivered but no mention of the miles.
I called Tesla and they said nothing to do with them but gave me an email address to send my query. I haven’t heard anything for 2 weeks but was asked to fill in a survey so they definitely received my email.

Any suggestions on what I can do?
If it's showing as delivered, your miles will be there. Go and supercharge and see if it's free.

You actually get 400 kWh of charging, rather than miles, for each referral.
So go plug in at a Supercharger and hopefully the amount charged (monetary £) will be 0.00.
When you get home login to your account at Tesla.com and look for the charging tab.
It should tell you which supercharger you used and when, and if you click on it you should see how many kWh you used and how many kWh are remaining as credit on your account.

• Informative
Reactions: Beady3647
You actually get 400 kWh of charging, rather than miles, for each referral.
So go plug in at a Supercharger and hopefully the amount charged (monetary £) will be 0.00.
When you get home login to your account at Tesla.com and look for the charging tab.
It should tell you which supercharger you used and when, and if you click on it you should see how many kWh you used and how many kWh are remaining as credit on your account.
My charging tab no longer shows Kwh for free supercharging, it just shows miles used/remaining

I assume you pay for supercharging and you're not one of those that got free superchgarging for a year or have free supercharging for some other reason?

As others have said, go onto a PC and log into your acount, under charging you will see what you have, it typically updates the same day.

If you supercharge, the first time it might show a financial value and then reset to zero. After that it will likely be zero until you have no free miles left.

@bctomuk - sounds like you're a named secondary account holder not the first, they may be able to give you your code. But I'd log out and back in again as it can be tempremental. .