Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refferal codes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good day to all.

I have a question about referral codes. I purchased a Model Y without getting a referral code.
Can I still get a referral code for free supercharging?
Yeah, I did this by accident. I just entered a support chat with Tesla on their website, explained that I didn't understand I had to order THROUGH the referral code and they were able to add it to my order.

I kept expecting there to be a place to enter the code before "Checkout" but, before I knew it, the order was placed and I had never entered the code.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I did this by accident. I just entered a support chat with Tesla on their website, explained that I didn't understand I had to order THROUGH the referral code and they were able to add it to my order.

I kept expecting there to be a place to enter the code before "Checkout" but, before I knew it, the order was placed and I had never entered the code.
Yep, you are not the first and certainly won't be the last to do that!

Upvote 0
I just bought my Y and my SA said they couldn't add it. I was super sad. I told him that is not what I had heard from other people but he hasn't responded. I am hoping that when my delivery gets changed to Knoxville I can ask my new SA to apply it...
Don't be sad. It's only a $50 (maybe $60) discount on a $55k to $70k car. Of all the things around Tesla, this is not worth the FOMO!

Reactions: Gadget63
Upvote 0