Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Model S machined face wheel options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far I am only seeing fully forged ($$$$) T-Sportline wheels that feature a silver machined face with gloss black everywhere else (called diamond finish) . I don't believe T sportline will have the diamond finish option available for Flow forged.
I really like this look and believe it brings out the wheels better on otherwise blacked out cars.

Any other suggestions for 20" wheels (staggered).

I hit up Vossen for custom, but they will only do the hybrid forged custom in solid colors.

Thanks!!

TSW/Ohm have some shiny machined wheels available in a variety of widths and offsets. You won't save a lot of weight vs. stock, but they won't be any heavier either. These are 20x9 Turbinas. No issues with them in the past year.

TSW wheels.jpg

TSW/Ohm have some shiny machined wheels available in a variety of widths and offsets. You won't save a lot of weight vs. stock, but they won't be any heavier either. These are 20x9 Turbinas. No issues with them in the past year.

View attachment 701447
Thanks, but by machined with black gloss I mean only the edges are cut /machines silver. See example attached/below...

Attachments

• tsport.jpg
    tsport.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Drew-MS