Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Model S -- Rear Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

New member here that picked up a MSLR a couple weeks ago. I'm looking for a trunk spoiler, however, everything I've seen online appears to be carbon fiber. Given that my MSLR has no carbon, I'd prefer a spoiler that is painted gloss black to match the other accents on the car. Has anyone found anything like this?

Thanks in advance,

Reactions: N3Wus3r and Timback
Hi,

New member here that picked up a MSLR a couple weeks ago. I'm looking for a trunk spoiler, however, everything I've seen online appears to be carbon fiber. Given that my MSLR has no carbon, I'd prefer a spoiler that is painted gloss black to match the other accents on the car. Has anyone found anything like this?

Thanks in advance,
You can secure a Tawain made spoiler from ebay for the pre refresh model S and there is a seller including any paint color you desire. It will fit the refreshed car, but it is not the newer refreshed spoiler; not as wide. Otherwise you can order a plaid spoiler and wrap it. You may want to go the less expensive route now, as I believe they may change the rear end again shortly. They are presently doing it to the model 3 with new tail lights and a squeezed in rear.

It's been a couple years and so there are a lot more options for spoilers, but I still seem to be having trouble finding one that is the same style as the OEM Plaid spoiler, but not CF. Like the OP, I'd like to find one that is glass black to match the trunk applique and trim. Anyone know of anything?

Reactions: highlightreel
It's been a couple years and so there are a lot more options for spoilers, but I still seem to be having trouble finding one that is the same style as the OEM Plaid spoiler, but not CF. Like the OP, I'd like to find one that is glass black to match the trunk applique and trim. Anyone know of anything?
Ask

See what they can come up with or do. But seem to be all carbon fiber.