Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Model S Tint / PPF / Ceramic Photos & Info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I just don't feel like attracting Johnny Law.
Well, no need for any further thought. It's done. 😂
00F3B2D2-9971-4BBD-8786-574794DA7350.jpeg

Short video of my PPF install.

Front emblem: https://www.amazon.com/CoolKo-Patte...la+model+s+front+emblem&qid=1628295890&sr=8-5

Rear emblem is from eBay, search item number: 333805200162

Front emblem fits very well, and is good quality (make sure you have the torx bit to change out the emblem, there are 2 screws from the top, and one behind that needs a 90-degree wrench to reach more easily).

Rear emblem curve doesn't exactly match the curve of the trunk, so the very bottom doesn't sit completely flush (you can see if you zoom in on my photo above).
I bought the emblem from Amazon based on your link and it didn’t fit. I never noticed when I ordered it but it said it was for a Model X and the screws didn’t line up. Did you install yourself and confirm the screw pattern was right? My car part has 3 screws and the part that came from Amazon had 2 lined up along the middle of the top piece instead of side by side with one more on the back.

Reactions: impastu
I bought the emblem from Amazon based on your link and it didn’t fit. I never noticed when I ordered it but it said it was for a Model X and the screws didn’t line up. Did you install yourself and confirm the screw pattern was right? My car part has 3 screws and the part that came from Amazon had 2 lined up along the middle of the top piece instead of side by side with one more on the back.
That link used to have two versions; I ordered it in advance of my car showing up, and the one I received is definitely for the Model S.

...I suspect since Daerik posted their video to replace the front emblem, the S version has sold out, so the link only shows the Model X version. The S version, when you can get it, does fit, according to reports here + Daerik's video.

• Helpful
Reactions: impastu and WiLz
As planetary mentioned, the page originally gave you a choice of Model S or Model X emblem, and they just likely ran out of the S emblems. I’m sure you can contact Amazon or the seller and request a return/refund.