Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Model S - Wheel fitment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
I'm hopefully getting closer to receiving my battery-day ordered Plaid, and was trying to figure out whether my current forged summer wheels would fit. My wheels are 21x9 +32 in the front, and 21x10.5 +38 in the rear. Compared to the new OEM Arachnids (assuming the owner's manual is correct and they're 9.5" +40 front and 10.5" +45 rear), that means my wheels will sit about 1/10" farther "out" in the front (closer to the outside of the car/fender) and about 1/4" farther "out" in the rear (obviously I'm missing 1/2" of wheel and 20mm of tire in the front but I'm not too worried about that).

For any owners of refreshed S - is there a good amount of gap from the wheel to the fender when looking straight down from the fender? I know on my 2019 S, pushing the wheels farther to the outside (lower effective offset) was a good thing - there was a lot of area to fill out in there, and I was about 3/4" farther our than stock. So I'm thinking that I should be OK.

I went with wheels with those exact same measurements EXCEPT instead of 38 offset on rear, I went with 35. And I went with OEM 21" refresh tire sizes EXCEPT 35 series (vs OEM 30) on rears, as the all season pilots dont come with a 295/30 21, only 295/35 21

No issues, no rubbing. Looks very aggressive stance wise.