Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Model - weather tech or tesla branded ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks - I just picked up a new MS and absolutely love it!

I noticed the tesla allweather mats look slightly different than the ones on the Weather tech site. I'm leaning toward ordering directly from weather tech.

Did tesla make improvements to their version of mats or just reusing the original pre refresh ?

Thanks!

I bought the Tesla all-weather mats and they work great. Note that the Tesla mats you buy now are made by WeatherTech!

I just took delivery of my car a couple weeks ago, so I can't comment on the old Tesla all-weather mats, but it appears they have been redesigned: Review: Tesla All-Weather Interior Set for Model S

Thanks! I decided to order directly from Weathertech and I'll post pics

Thanks! I decided to order directly from Weathertech and I'll post pics

What a mistake. Although they fit perfectly, there is no anchor mechanism despite being reassured each front may would have 2 anchor points. I ordered directly from weathertech Canada specifying a 2017 Model S. I've sent them a note with pics and a return authorization code. Never had one issue wit Andy weather tech products before.

Attachments

• IMG_2600.JPG
    IMG_2600.JPG
    460.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2601.JPG
    IMG_2601.JPG
    389.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2604.JPG
    IMG_2604.JPG
    412.8 KB · Views: 65
Ordered weathertech mats for my 2016 S recently. Live in VT, USA. Not sure where mats were shipped from. My front set had the red anchor pad as depicted in the pics above. However, also included in a separate plastic bag were two sets of two each "spiked" anchors which snap into the whole shown. When down and in place they grip the carpet so mats stay fast where they were placed. Perhaps you'r are still in the shipping box or inadvertently got thrown away. I'd contact weathertech and ask for more sets