Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Model X & S Waiting Room - AUSTRALIA (Orders cancelled by Tesla May2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes true my 2018 X had to go to service so many times for small issues, but it was such a wonderful car that i ignored it but would love to have a X with less issues.

Same, countless issue but all small however seem to be ongoing...well all small with the exception of the latest 12 volt battery that has died and car is now off the road for weeks (bricked)....still, my wife wants the new Model X when it comes to Australia sometime around 2050.

You think Rivian or F150 will release in Australia?

Sorry, saw your footer and couldn't help but comment...

22's suck on the X....we have both the 20's and 22's and now just drive with the 20' as the ride is so dreadful on the 22'. I don't just mean a harsher ride, which it is, the darn thing tracks all over the shop and not just on tram tracks...it's utterly horrible...

I am custom to harsh rides, usually only buying performance model cars...however if I was you I would seriously reconsider the wheel size, especially since the new 20's are so darn decent looking on the new X....

Sorry, saw your footer and couldn't help but comment...

22's suck on the X....we have both the 20's and 22's and now just drive with the 20' as the ride is so dreadful on the 22'. I don't just mean a harsher ride, which it is, the darn thing tracks all over the shop and not just on tram tracks...it's utterly horrible...

I am custom to harsh rides, usually only buying performance model cars...however if I was you I would seriously reconsider the wheel size, especially since the new 20's are so darn decent looking on the new X....
I like bigger wheels. Currently own XC90 21" with air suspension. I don't feel any discomfort. Since X also comes with air suspension, I am hoping it would be better.