Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Model X & S Waiting Room - AUSTRALIA (Orders cancelled by Tesla May2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla to present Model S Plaid and Model X Plaid at the China
🇨🇳
International Import Expo in Shanghai on November 5.

Hopefully this is a good sign and Australian orders are not too far behind.

Late 2023 at least according to this article, but who really knows.

I hope it's not late 2023, I will probably move to another EV by then.

This is interesting also.

Freemont is where the X and S Plaids get built, so they are targeting a 50% annual increase in deliveries. I am hoping this helps with Australia deliveries.

I hope it's not late 2023, I will probably move to another EV by then.

This is interesting also.

Freemont is where the X and S Plaids get built, so they are targeting a 50% annual increase in deliveries. I am hoping this helps with Australia deliveries.

Sending workers to help on the line, or training them? Interesting....

Yikes, if this is true, I don't think I can wait that long for the Plaid. I will most likely swap to the EQE 53AMG. Lose 1 second but I can live with that.

Yikes, if this is true, I don't think I can wait that long for the Plaid. I will most likely swap to the EQE 53AMG. Lose 1 second but I can live with that.
Honestly, the more Elon just... does anything, the less I want a Tesla anyway :D

Where oh where are the X’s…. like others with orders for well over a year .. now looking at changing our plans. imagine how much money the company could have made.
Yep I was thinking about that today. I'm likely going to cancel my order and was thinking, ah well, one order isn't going to send much of a message. But then it kind of hit me that when one order is close to a quarter of a million dollars.... that's a big chunk of money they're not getting. I suppose they don't have to bother making the car in the first place so it's not really that full amount, but it'd still be a lot of cash they're missing out on. I'm sure I won't be the only one giving up on this either.

Model S's now spotted in Europe. I think we're about 6 months away. Given the market over there for 'larger' cars. Furthermore on a slight tangent point, I'm speculating on price adjustment of the S in about 18 months time once the market is saturated, the price gap between the 3/Y and S/X is significant.. Currently the lower battery Model S's on the second hand market pricings are really falling. Why pay more for a 3-5 year old car when you can get a brand new one for the same.

If this is the case, it's probably close to the estimates. I am torn though; I really like the EQE 53AMG and currently I am in the mindset of whichever arrives first I will get.

Me too....but the tech on the Merc's have been getting a really bad rap....do a bit of Google searching or look up The Electric Viking on YouTube.....makes me a bit worried to go a Merc EV atm tbh....but I do like the EQE shape....