Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Mud Flaps (NOT THE QUESTION YOU THINK!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased the AOSK mud flaps during their pre-order. I’ve tried both V1 and V2 versions. Their rear mud flaps are great, and their customer service has been great. Unfortunately… I have destroyed 3 front mud flaps at this point. I think it is a combination of my car being low (on low setting, no links) and the plastic being semi rigid. Either way they eventually work themselves loose and either crack or get chewed up by the tire.

At this point I plan to keep the AOSK rears. Are there any other options out there or do I need to go with OEM fronts at this point?

Thanks all!

While expensive I found these minimalist sized flaps to be quite satisfactory. Some would say they don’t provide enough coverage but I don’t drive my car on bad roads or in bad weather. I have a BMW for that.😁

While expensive I found these minimalist sized flaps to be quite satisfactory. Some would say they don’t provide enough coverage but I don’t drive my car on bad roads or in bad weather. I have a BMW for that.😁

I considered those, coverage was also my concern. My car is drive all year round unfortunately.

These are good had them on my Subaru accent and model y performance no issues at all.

Curious how these are holding up and how well they do? Thanks!