Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Schmresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, I'm pretty sure he was referring specifically to the 90D -- metallic blue, 19" wheels, pano -- to be exact. :D

I got mine at almost exactly the same time (though mine did come with the center console) and I, too, have precisely zero
buyer's (or non-waiter's) remorse. We're talking about the difference between driving a Tesla and driving a not-Tesla here --
how can any other issues not fade into nit-picky insignificance? ;)

Btw, I think the OP meant "refresh, reshmesh", to follow the shm-formation pattern exactly (yes, there are rules!).

Except the standard 5-star old wheels are better than the cyclone! ;) JK

You are assuming that "feature" will always on. Since the law doesn't require it to be on, if Tesla does provide it, it will be controllable by the driver.
Not necessarily a given. California law that requires the headlight lights to be ON when raining is implemented within "Auto" headlights feature, even in states that don't require it. Personally I have no problem with this feature, just pointing out that not all features required in one location but not in others are controllable by the driver.