Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh X audio stutter after the latest firmware update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DrComputer

TeslaClubLA President
Jan 29, 2009
Sherman Oaks, CA
Has anyone else had an issue with Spotify and Slacker stuttering when first getting in the car when it's asleep after the last firmware update? It will stutter for about a minute or two when I first pull out of my garage in the morning (or in a parking lot if the car has gone to sleep). Seems like a bug they introduced in the last update. I'm on FSD beta version 2022.44.30.5.

I have the exact same issue on my 2021 refresh Model S after the 2022.44.30 update a few days ago. It happens on Apple Music and on YouTube in the rear. It happens for 30 seconds or so every time I get into the car and start driving.

I was previously on 2022.44.25.3 without any issues.

I have the exact same issue on my 2021 refresh Model S after the 2022.44.30 update a few days ago. It happens on Apple Music and on YouTube in the rear. It happens for 30 seconds or so every time I get into the car and start driving.

I was previously on 2022.44.25.3 without any issues.
2023.2.0.5 “minor bug fixes” just installed seems to have fixed this, as well as Apple Music correctly resuming from where it left off.

I know this thread is for refreshed MXs but I was wondering if anyone was having a slightly similar issue

2019 MXP Raven MCU2 2023.12.9

I stream Spotify from my iPhone 14 pro max. Songs will randomly stop playing for 3-4 seconds and restart, usually with the first 1/2 second playing back at high speed. Doesn’t happen on every song.

I’ve tried rebooting the MCU, and the wheel config reboot. Updated and force-quit Spotify. Hard rebooted iPhone, also just updated to 16.5. Added and removed Bluetooth profiles from phone and car.

Same random issue since 2023.12.5 (I think)