Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same config here in socal. Let’s see who gets theirs first. My order date is 11/22.

I have the same config also. Ordered on 11/21 in Nova.

I wonder if red will make for a delay, since their are so few of us compared to white or black... or if it will mean for a sooner delivery since they have so few to fulfill.

Probably means nothing though.

Last edited:
I’m also getting mine in Tysons, but I ordered way later than you 11/21. Got a red/black coming. Hope they start showing up more there soon. Close to the opening window of my expected date 12/12-31 soon so I’m hoping for a VIN by next week some time.

You had to figure there would be an end of year push. I wasn't in a hurry to get the car personally. I just wanted to lock in the 2K savings on FSD. If anything changes with the delivery date or otherwise I will update the thread.

Thanks KC Tesla, you guys are awesome. Was locked as a demo and they switched it for me, had originally ordered a black interior, however was told that the only ones were just beginning pre-production at Fremont. I will admit, I was wrong about the white interior. So glad I got it, sets it apart and much better than my previous white interior in BMW. No flaws or defects from my inspection today. 0-60 from passenger 3.178 and 3.19 at 80% SOC. Gaps are there, not an illusion but not bad in my opinion.

IMG_1.jpg
IMG_3178.jpg
IMG_3180.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg

Thanks KC Tesla, you guys are awesome. Was locked as a demo and they switched it for me, had originally ordered a black interior, however was told that the only ones were just beginning pre-production at Fremont. I will admit, I was wrong about the white interior. So glad I got it, sets it apart and much better than my previous white interior in BMW. No flaws or defects from my inspection today. 0-60 from passenger 3.178 and 3.19 at 80% SOC. Gaps are there, not an illusion but not bad in my opinion.

View attachment 616136 View attachment 616137 View attachment 616138 View attachment 616139

looks sweet exact spec I ordered. Can’t wait until I get my vin.

I ordered on 11/27, so although my SA has been pretty much MIA, I’d be so pissed if I’d ordered back in like October and I didn’t get my car by end of quarter.

Something must be going on at the factory for this to be happening. It seems like VINs are going out sooooo slowly for the M3Ps!

View attachment 616136 View attachment 616137 View attachment 616138 View attachment 616139
Really like the white M3Ps but that's the only thing that made me steer away from any white Teslas are those uneven gaps such as the hood is almost never even. It's very noticeable on the white cars and not the other colors. Awesome looking white M3P though!

What went down on your conversation that’s going to piss off east coast deliveries?
M3P are NOT in wide production. What he said above has some truth. They are now Just heading into Production. Some people will get a car however a portion, will slip into first quarter 2021. Next *some* people will be offered different cars or combos. This does NOT mean anyone specific, it’s just something internally that’s beginning. Small fact. That inventory car that I spoke about earlier, is not going to make it to the east coast until the 22-26th. It’s not built yet. For some of you it’s a great sign if you see M3P popping up in inventory for your area. That means cars are on the way. If you don’t then may the force be with you. This doesn’t mean you won’t get your car entirely, it just means it might come very last min, or you will offered a different combination. More of those text saying do you want to take delivery in 2020 or 2021 have gone out.

I want everyone to stay positive. I’ll keep you updated with more when I can and have more. I have feeling most here, will get their car or something close to it.

M3P are NOT in wide production. What he said above has some truth. They are now Just heading into Production. Some people will get a car however a portion, will slip into first quarter 2021. Next *some* people will be offered different cars or combos. This does NOT mean anyone specific, it’s just something internally that’s beginning. Small fact. That inventory car that I spoke about earlier, is not going to make it to the east coast until the 22-26th. It’s not built yet. For some of you it’s a great sign if you see M3P popping up in inventory for your area. That means cars are on the way. If you don’t then may the force be with you. This doesn’t mean you won’t get your car entirely, it just means it might come very last min, or you will offered a different combination. More of those text saying do you want to take delivery in 2020 or 2021 have gone out.

I want everyone to stay positive. I’ll keep you updated with more when I can and have more. I have feeling most here, will get their car or something close to it.
Ah okay makes sense. I flat out told my SA I’m not stuck on my combo. If another color exterior or interior or both becomes available I’ll take it. I have a blue 3 now and love all the colors. So I’m fine either way.

New guy here, new (soon to be) M3P owner.

ordered 11/22, VIN on account page 6 Dec (visible)

Estimated dates originally 14-31 dec, but keep shifting almost daily forwards and backwards. Not that I check it daily. Multiple times.

Texted my SA today to see if he had more info, but didn’t hear back from him.

M3P / Black / Black / FSD

This makes me kind of glad to be in an area where Teslas sell like hot cakes. Improves my odds that a batch including my config will come this way.

I just checked the range on a new build via the website and they are now saying 2-12 weeks.

12 weeks. Yikes

I ordered my MSM M3P on black in Costa Mesa on Oct. 28th. Original delivery estimate was Dec 9-31. That delivery estimate has remained unchanged in my account. I received a text indicating 3-7 weeks on November 10th and another saying 2-5 weeks on November 25th.

I've been fine waiting, in fact I needed the time to get the garage ship shape and the wall connector installed. All systems go.