Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed “2021” Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

inspace2020

Oct 19, 2020
Los Angeles
I initially ordered Oct. 3rd (Los Angeles) and I've rejected two deliveries now. I just spoke with a sales rep and I told her I wanted the updated model so she adjusted my dates. It now says November 07 - December 05 but she told me not to expect the new models to start shipping till December but could be earlier.

Black306

Oct 14, 2019
Sacramento
I didn’t find a thread for this yet so sorry if it is a duplicate.

I ordered an MP3 Blue with White interior on 10/17. San Francisco area. I’m curious how true the 5-9 week estimate will hold.
Longest. Five. To. Nine. Weeks. Ever!

Sac area. Ordered 10/19/19 with an estimated 8-10 week wait. Picked up exactly at the 10 week mark (12/28/19). Let’s see what happens a year later. :D

PS. Blue is the only way to go. Even the cool smiley is blue. :cool:

Reactions: airbrett and ehacke

Traaapt

Oct 13, 2020
SoCal
M3P ordered on 10/07, white on white.

Tesla current shows delivery for 11/03 - 12/01, I'm in SoCal though and i've read we're the last to get delivery :(

Ben177

Aug 17, 2020
UK
Blue/black M3P ordered 5th Oct in the UK. Looks like it left San Francisco last night on the boat, so should be with me late November.

Trapsy3

Oct 17, 2020
Usa
Red/white with FSD ordered on 10/20 with an eta 11/24 to 12/20. Was previously waiting on a MYP since 9/27 until the SA told me it would likely be February at the earliest

JollyRads

Oct 2, 2020
Montgomery AL
Blue/white M3P
Ordered 9/29
Given 2020 VIN but declined
My order never updated, so I went to the "hidden" design edit page and "re-ordered" it so to speak on 10/17.
Expected delivery 11/3-12/1 (this hasn't changed from the original order date).

geekflyer

Oct 21, 2020
Palo Alto, CA
2021 Model 3 Long Range AWD white on white.
Ordered: 10/20
Estimated Delivery: November 25 - December 23
Delivery Location: Bay Area, CA

Question to folks here:
When I entered delivery location it didn't ask me which delivery option I want (Home,SC etc.). It only asked for my address and I cannot change it anymore.
It now simply says:

We will contact you with updates to your delivery appointment

Delivery Address

<MY STREET ADDRESS>
MOUNTAIN VIEW
CA

Did anyone get the same odd behaviour? I was hoping to get SC delivery in Palo Alto instead of home delivery.

t518

Oct 17, 2020
Los Angeles
Los Angeles / Orange County Area
M3P White / White
Ordered Oct/06
System set 2020 VIN for Oct/17 Delivery but call to declined
Estimated Delivery: November 10 - December 08
(Page still shows old design)

JollyRads

Oct 2, 2020
Montgomery AL
"Hidden"!!! Where? How?

It's listed under the mykeln Tesla prep github
mykeln/teslaprep

"Depending on your financing choice during configuration, you'll see an "Edit Design" button on your account page all the way up until your vehicle starts being built (this can be in as little as 7 days before taking delivery). If you elected to use the "Cash" option for financing, your "Edit Design" button will disappear immediately, but it is still accessible by visiting (h)ttps://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNXXXXXXX. Use this link to (relatively) officially check the status of your order up to 7 days before your delivery date."[/h]

Take out the parentheses at the 'h' in https. It would only show a link to the sign in page if I didn't do that.

Reactions: ehacke

NuTony

Oct 1, 2020
new jersey
i plan on ordering a M3P very soon. just waiting to drive a Model 3 (had a Model YP for 2 weeks sent it back i loved it but long story nobody was at fault). Hoping i like the 3 even more than driving the Y. only issue is i'm stuck ordering the white/black standard color as it comes to $54890 and the NJ rebate is $5k for UNDER $55k lmao. of all things. going to lease so no big deal. just lloking forward to getting it and then the performance upgrade for $2k if still available. psyched.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC