Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5B884C3E-4F2C-42C1-B499-9DAC167C8162.jpeg
Picked up today. More pics to come. This was taken while staff was still cleaning her up.

i had paid in full as originally was supposed to take delivery on 12/4, but the car was “damaged” in transport. I do have a theory that an employee or exec took my car as i haven’t heard of anyone in SoCal getting one earlier and when I asked to see the car they wouldn’t let me. Also, they gave me a loaner which I still have and am being told 12/20 I should expect to get my car. To answer your question, when I go to completed take it just shows amount due to be $0. My RN number and then delivery window which is today through dec 31, that’s all.

I would be so pissed if that was the case!
What does the wording under your picture of your car say? I’ve paid mine in full and it still says please pay the balance due before delivery. And I’m the overview above that it doesn’t show payment checked off. It’s really confusing. Mine also says $0 due

Attachments

• 4ABB6065-9A07-4B3E-A98D-BC72E441DD62.png
    4ABB6065-9A07-4B3E-A98D-BC72E441DD62.png
    259.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 4709C1AF-94FD-4074-949A-4FE1AD77A089.png
    4709C1AF-94FD-4074-949A-4FE1AD77A089.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I would be so pissed if that was the case!
What does the wording under your picture of your car say? I’ve paid mine in full and it still says please pay the balance due before delivery. And I’m the overview above that it doesn’t show payment checked off. It’s really confusing. Mine also says $0 due

I see the same in my account. Nothing to do but wait, only a few more days, pretty confident I’ll be taking delivery before 31st so it is what it is.

Reactions: SummerlinChiro
After my delivery dates being removed, my advisor telling me I’d now likely see a car in Q1 sometime, and a healthy amount of debate i decided to pull the trigger on grabbing the m3p red/black that was available in the Boston area. Have to pay a transport fee, but the VIN is already showing in my account. Now the wait for delivery......
well congrats on getting a car. it should make it down to SC in a few days. happy for you.

I think the fact that I went red will understate the red calipers and red line under dual motor. May have been an oversight on my part. Oh well. YOLO.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much - I probably need to see one of these refresh cars in person, but the Uber turbine wheels seem to have smaller gaps which makes the red calipers less noticeable anyway. So Tesla already took care of the understating for you... now go enjoy your red car! :D

Reactions: BMCRedMP3
I think the fact that I went red will understate the red calipers and red line under dual motor. May have been an oversight on my part. Oh well. YOLO.
Hmmm...ditto. Uberturbines cover up most of the caliper anyways but I like that it's basically red and black only on the outside. I think I'm going to debadge the rear anyways so I guess that is fine too. I know you can rebadge so that could be an option if you want that part to stand out (and I think it would be pretty cheap to do).