Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke to someone at the Nevada office and she said my Build date changed from Feb 23rd to March 4th :(. She said I should get a VIN around March 8th and delivery March 14th - 20th. She said it's very likely that I'll get it this quarter, but worst case scenario it would be end of Q2.

She said the reason a lot of peoples delivery dates vanished is because they changed their algorithm. She guessed it was to not get people's hopes up!
End of Q2 or beginning?

Just spoke to someone at the Nevada office and she said my Build date changed from Feb 23rd to March 4th :(. She said I should get a VIN around March 8th and delivery March 14th - 20th. She said it's very likely that I'll get it this quarter, but worst case scenario it would be end of Q2.

She said the reason a lot of peoples delivery dates vanished is because they changed their algorithm. She guessed it was to not get people's hopes up!

How did you get in contact with this person? Did they reach to you via text/phone? I tried reaching out to my SA and he had zero info, I don't blame him haha

Beginning of Q2 if the vehicle is already built, otherwise the end. She told me not to worry because it's very unlikely that I won't receive it in Q1. I don't believe her and am preparing for the worst, which isn't her fault as she's just fed information that constantly changes.
That’s rough. Maybe they can locate a car on a lot somewhere? I was on the fence about ordering new back in January or taking the car off the lot, I’m glad I took the car when I had the chance. I have zero patience.

Well dang thats kinda frustrating. I put in a darn order back in the middle of December and I'm part of the blank crew. I know there are folks that have put their order in even FURTHER back than myself that are probably part of blank crew too. This is the kinda stuff that puts such a bad taste in my mouth that makes me want to cancel my order all together, no other trim options...fug, rant over.

My status now shows: "12 - 16 weeks from order placed date" which for my Nov 25 order would come out to Feb 17 - Mar 17.

I know Elon was fired from Tesla but since he fired the entire customer service department before getting fired himself I didn't know who else to contact regarding my late order.
This was his response. I'm not sure if he's he's offering me his old Chrysler or what.
Screenshot 2021-02-23 200156.jpg

I ordered 2/4 and mine says "Estimated Delivery: 5 - 8 weeks from order placed date"

Model 3 Performance, Red/White

I really hope to get it by the end of March, as I am currently borrowing a friend's extra 2.0T Accord, which is off lease early April. On 1/31, my 09 Mazdaspeed 3 threw a rod through the block, so I either had a big repair or an excuse for a new car. Elon, please don't let me down! ;)