Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Snuck over to the local delivery center Sunday to catch a glimpse of my car fresh off transport.

IMG_2037.jpeg
IMG_2039.jpeg
IMG_2051.jpeg
IMG_2057.jpeg

Delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

Tim

Congrats that blue looks nice!

Thanks! Spoke too soon though. Just got a call from the service center. They said they noticed a cosmetic issue with the car and needed a couple of days to address it, before rescheduling delivery.

Seemed fishy, so I pressed a bit. He indicated there was a problem with one of the wheels. I told him I had been out to see it, and it all looked fine to me, but he was insistent that they deliver a perfect car that passed their QC process.

I told him I was disappointed, but appreciated them addressing whatever it was. He indicated they would be back in touch tomorrow or Wednesday to reschedule. Sucks, but it's a busy week at work anyway, so it kind of works out.

Tim

Today was the day. SA drove my car to the house and quickly helped me accept delivery. Took about 10 minutes as his Uber ride was waiting. Car looked great. Nearly a full charge. Heated steering wheel. No panel gaps, no scratches etc. I’m very happy.

Attachments

• 2F4E3CDE-807B-413F-A970-30E753F19105.jpeg
    2F4E3CDE-807B-413F-A970-30E753F19105.jpeg
    876.6 KB · Views: 57
  • D7DBD1BE-C933-4A0D-AF86-4BCEA89D959D.jpeg
    D7DBD1BE-C933-4A0D-AF86-4BCEA89D959D.jpeg
    709.9 KB · Views: 53
Today was the day. SA drove my car to the house and quickly helped me accept delivery. Took about 10 minutes as his Uber ride was waiting. Car looked great. Nearly a full charge. Heated steering wheel. No panel gaps, no scratches etc. I’m very happy.
Gorgeous! I seriously considered that colour, but went White so it matches the rest of my fleet lol