Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife keeps telling me she hopes i can accept delivery just so that i can stop talking about it. She can't handle waiting any longer.
Yes this waiting period definitely can consume you a bit. The good thing about it is I don't think I have ever been so informed on a car before getting it lol. I think I have literally researched everything about it between this site and google.

Yes this waiting period definitely can consume you a bit. The good thing about it is I don't think I have ever been so informed on a car before getting it lol. I think I have literally researched everything about it between this site and google.
Agree 100% - never researched and consumed so much info AFTER buying/ordering a car. I usually wait a long time before pulling the trigger to buy a car, but once I do - it's usually sitting right there and I drive it home. But NOT THIS TIME!!!!!! LOL

sometimes it gives you the current default wait times. That date is usually from the day you ordered.
That is phenomenally good news.

p.s. if you're unable to pick up your car in time I'll take it, any color so long as it's a P! :p

p.p.s. Let me know when you bring it to your extremely local drag stip. I'll join you.

• Funny
Reactions: RolyGSX