Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"We are fortunate to have the high-class problem of demand being quite a bit higher than production this quarter.

To ensure that we have the best possible outcome and earn the trust of the customers and investors who have placed their faith and hard-earned money with us, we need to increase production for the remainder of the quarter as much as possible.

I would only send this note if it really mattered.

Btw, please send me a note directly if you see ways to improve output, but feel that your voice is not being heard."

-Elon Musk

Mine updated this morning as well.

11/24-12/22
11/24-12/1
12/16-12/28
Today()-12/22
12/22-12/31
Today()-12/22
5-9 weeks from order date
12/23-12/31 (currently)
Mine updated as well.

fwiw, I ordered the 10/17 when I believe the order time frame was 6-8weeks. I’m now being quoted week 10-11 for delivery. either they have no control over production planning or they don’t care. Either way my disappointment expectations have been exceeded.

It’s kind of like a bad relationship at this point. Right now I’m at the point where I’m just kinda over it.

Reactions: dalton108
The delivery date moving had been an absolute roller coaster and I feel like it is not even close to over yet. I just hope my tsportline wheels come before or at the same time as the car. Nor'easter supposed to be here on Wednesday and those performance tries will be hockey pucks in the cold weather.

I think that Tesla has the capability to ramp up production. Just have to hope it doesn't lead to QC issues and still allows to meet all the goals on time.

Also, how exactly are you supposed to check for a hidden/ghost VIN? Some other people were talking about finding VIN's before they made it to the actual web page.

I think that Tesla has the capability to ramp up production. Just have to hope it doesn't lead to QC issues and still allows to meet all the goals on time.

Also, how exactly are you supposed to check for a hidden/ghost VIN? Some other people were talking about finding VIN's before they made it to the actual web page.
The only way I’ve heard is to view the page source for the manage order screen and search for “vin” or “5YJ” and see what comes up.

I heard something similar from the Costa Mesa delivery center - they said they're getting Model 3 shipments in daily now, including Ps, so a VIN is likely any day now.
I heard something similar from the Costa Mesa delivery center - they said they're getting Model 3 shipments in daily now, including Ps, so a VIN is likely any day now.
I just updated my manage screen. It went from 7-10 weeks from order date to December 12-21st.