Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey I'm a November too! Maybe we should start a club?

I'm thinking kinda like The Breakfast Club, but with more angst.

The good news is that according to the website, if I cancel my November order today and start over, I'll get the car sooner!
View attachment 643502

That is funny. I ordered a red M3P three days ago and the estimated wait was 2 to 14 weeks. Based on this thread, I'm not putting my bmw on the market until I see the tesla in my garage. :)

Cheers,

Snade

I was told by my SA that the performance versions would start rolling out next week in production. I do believe him for the simple fact that we are starting to see several SR+s in inventory (Charlotte area alone has around 19, which was zero a week ago), which I was told went into production first.

Currently, if you go to custom order a SR+, the website shows 1 - 14 weeks even though there is a stock surplus. This is encouraging since it seems to be in line with what I've been told for the last couple of weeks.

Again, I'm trying to look at the situation thru a "glass half full" lens, but I hope he's right. fingers crossed!

Getting ready to PPF the new ride, so glad I got red, it looks even better in person.

PrePPF2.jpg

Attachments

• PrePPF.jpg
    PrePPF.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 66
r

I have an apptment for PPF on my LR AWD for two days after delivery - full frontal + rocker panels. I am paying a hair about $2000. That plus tints all around and on the windshield is a total of about 3k for me.
I'm also doing full frontal XPEL. Also doing XPEL tint. Currently it's at 30% tint, but I'm being told since I'm blue+white interior I need to go darker.

Here's the quote:

1615489607300.png

I'm also doing full frontal XPEL. Also doing XPEL tint. Currently it's at 30% tint, but I'm being told since I'm blue+white interior I need to go darker.

Here's the quote:

View attachment 643595
Here are my tint prices in Columbus:

Window Tint: Llumar Ceramic

Full Cabin (includes all sides, full rear glass, and windscreen) - $1399
Full Cabin (including all sides, windscreen, and ½ rear cut at antennae line) - $899

I'm still trying to decide on whether i want the full glass or the 1/2 rear. Are you doing the full glass?

Paint Protection Film: Xpel Ultimate Plus

Full Front (includes Full Fenders, Full Hood, Full Front bumper & Mirror Caps) $1799
Tall Rockers - $400

This, i am doing both.

Here are my tint prices in Columbus:

Window Tint: Llumar Ceramic

Full Cabin (includes all sides, full rear glass, and windscreen) - $1399
Full Cabin (including all sides, windscreen, and ½ rear cut at antennae line) - $899

I'm still trying to decide on whether i want the full glass or the 1/2 rear. Are you doing the full glass?

Paint Protection Film: Xpel Ultimate Plus

Full Front (includes Full Fenders, Full Hood, Full Front bumper & Mirror Caps) $1799
Tall Rockers - $400

This, i am doing both.
Looks like the quote is for full glass. I just said tint my model 3 all around. LOL.

r

I have an apptment for PPF on my LR AWD for two days after delivery - full frontal + rocker panels. I am paying a hair about $2000. That plus tints all around and on the windshield is a total of about 3k for me.

I got a quote and hoping my dates line up with my delivery.

"The estimated total should be $3,050. Since the car is 2021 it should need little to no paint correction before applying ceramic coating. So this will be $700 for tint including all 4 side window and rear, 2 year protection ceramic coating and the full front paint protection film at $1,850. For all this we would hope to see you drop off Wednesday morning (3/17) and pick up evening Friday (5:00 pm) as this is a 3 day job to complete all requested items."